2006 Korennaya Hermitage Photos #104
Kursk Root Icon Holy Spring Room

Previous | Home | Next


Kursk Root Icon Holy Spring Room. The original spring were the Kursk Root Icon was found in 1295 is under this royal cap. The dipping cup is used to share the spring water as there is a space behind the golden box to receive the Holy water. The communists tryied to cap the spring with cement but it always found a way to escape and continue to keep flowing.